Sensata Technologies Holding N.V. (ST) Stock Trading Predictions Today October-9-2019
|ST Stock Prediction Signals October-9-2019||Sources|
For the latest stock trading predictions, forecasts, and projections for Sensata Technologies Holding N.V., search our site here.
Sensata Technologies Holding N.V. Stock Predictions Summary
The Barchart Technical Opinion rating is a 40% Sell with a Average short term outlook on maintaining the current direction. Longer term, the trend strength is Minimum. Long term indicators fully support a continuation of the trend. The market is approaching oversold territory. Be watchful of a trend reversal.
Stock symbol: ST
Company Name: Sensata Technologies Holding N.V.
Stock Capitalization: $7.81B
Today’s price: $46.29
Previous Closing: $46.29
About Sensata Technologies Holding N.V.:
Sensata Technologies B.V., through its subsidiaries, is a supplier of sensing, electrical protection, control and power management solutions. The Company produces a range of sensors and controls for mission critical applications, such as thermal circuit breakers in aircraft, pressure sensors in automotive…
*Recent Stock Market News About Sensata Technologies Holding N.V. (ST):
- Sensata Technologies Announces Date and Time of Third Quarter 2019 Earnings Release and WebcastSWINDON, United Kingdom, Oct. 07, 2019 -- Sensata Technologies (NYSE:ST) today announced that it will disclose its third quarter 2019 financial results on Wednesday, October. Read more »
- Do You Like Sensata Technologies Holding plc (NYSE:ST) At This P/E Ratio?This article is for investors who would like to improve their understanding of price to earnings ratios (P/E ratios... Read more »
- Sensata Technologies Holding plc (NYSE:ST) Insiders Have Been SellingIt is not uncommon to see companies perform well in the years after insiders buy shares. The flip side of that is that... Read more »
- Sensata Technologies Holding plc Announces Pricing of $450 Million of Senior Notes by Sensata Technologies, Inc.Sensata Technologies Holding plc (ST) (“Sensata Technologies”) today announced that its indirect wholly owned subsidiary, Sensata Technologies, Inc. (the “Issuer”), priced $450 million in aggregate principal amount of 4.375% senior notes due 2030 (the “Notes”) in a private offering that is exempt from registration under the Securities Act of 1933,… Read more »
- Sensata Technologies Features GIGAVAC Advanced Switching Solutions and Next-Generation Wireless Battery Monitoring Solutions at 2019 Battery ShowSWINDON, United Kingdom and NOVI, Mich., Sept. 10, 2019 -- Sensata Technologies (NYSE:ST), a global industrial technology company and a leading provider of sensors, announced. Read more »
- Sensata Technologies Holding plc Announces Offering of $450 Million of Senior Notes by Sensata Technologies, Inc.The Notes will be guaranteed on a senior unsecured basis by Sensata Technologies B.V., the Issuer’s indirect parent (“STBV”), and each of STBV’s wholly owned subsidiaries (other than the Issuer) that is expected to be a guarantor under the senior credit facilities and outstanding series of existing notes. The Notes… Read more »
- Sensata Technologies to Present at the Citi 2019 Global Technology ConferenceSWINDON, United Kingdom, Sept. 03, 2019 -- Sensata Technologies (NYSE: ST) today announced that Martha Sullivan, CEO, will present at the Citi 2019 Global Technology Conference. Read more »
- Is Sensata Technologies Holding plc's (NYSE:ST) CEO Pay Fair?Martha Sullivan has been the CEO of Sensata Technologies Holding plc (NYSE:ST) since 2013. First, this article will... Read more »
- 7 Internet of Things Stocks to Buy NowThe invention of the smartphone changed the game as far as consumer electronics go. Apple (NASDAQ:AAPL) rode the iPhone to unbelievable profits and its current status as one of the world's most valuable companies.Investors are looking for the next big technological inflection point, and a lot of them have latched… Read more »